‘Social Media & Web Analytics’
Venue – Marriott Forest of Arden Hotel, Warwickshire, CV7 7HR, 9am to 4.30pm
This full day event is open to members and their guests and the cost to attend is just £25 + VAT per person.
Our morning session will be presented by David Glenwright – Head of Training, JC Social Media on the subject of ‘Posting with intent – building an effective social media strategy’
The workshop will ask a fundamental question that forms the basis of every effective social media strategy – why are we doing this? it will cover:
• Social media landscape in 2019
• Evaluating each of the main platforms and discussing how they differ, and where the best opportunities lie
• How social media activity fits into wider business objectives
• Why it is important to ensure that social media strategies form part of an integrated sales, marketing and communications strategy
• What success looks like and how we can achieve this
Our afternoon session will be presented by Pritesh Patel, freelance Digital Marketing Consultant entitled ‘Website performance & measuring what matters’
• How do you know if your website is effective?
• Is it even successful?
• Is it adding value to the business?
• Are you adding value to your audience?
For further details and booking form please see below:-