CAB’s mission is to promote the use of Aluminium in building by being the recognised voice of the sector.
CAB’s key corporate objectives are:
- To educate and inform users, specifiers and clients of the features and benefits of aluminium as a sustainable building material
- To promote technical excellence in the use of aluminium in building
- To encourage the development of an increasingly professional and trained workforce within the aluminium in building products sector
- To increase the total organization net membership year on year
- To provide added value for our membership by being an authoritative and cost effective trade association that professionally represents and promotes their market place to Government, the media, regulations and standards agencies, sister trade associations and other relevant bodies.