Membership is open to companies who are committed to the maintenance and development of quality within the industry. Member companies are required to promote and maintain a high standard of workmanship in all aspects of their business.
To apply for Membership please complete the following form and return to the CAB office. For queries please contact the Chief Executive, Justin Ratcliffe on 01453 828851.
Please download 2020 Membership application form.
Our rules, terms & conditions are detailed in the CAB Memorandum & Articles of Association
The following video Why Join CAB? highlights a number of members discussing the benefits of membership and why other companies in the sector should join.
Key Benefits and Achievements
Key benefits to being a member in 2020 include the following and a full list can be found here :
- CAB Logo Use of the CAB logo which is widely used across the membership on literature, stationery, websites and vehicle livery
- Continuous Professional Development A 7 module RIBA fully approved CPD, an excellent training tool for new staff as well as informing Architects and Specifiers
- Influence The opportunity to influence future Regulations & Standards through the CAB Technical Committee
- Marketing Support Main website providing detailed Members’ pages – c-a-b.org.uk/members and a dedicated residential website
- Market Trends and Intelligence Forecasts, reports and surveys from the leading industry associations
- Membership of a recognised Trade Body CAB is the only Trade Body representing the UK Aluminium in Building supply chain
- Networking Opportunities Major regional meetings with high quality, specialist speakers.
- Product Information Monthly updates on relevant topics in the ‘Insight’ Newsletter. Specialised technical publications
- Professional Recognition CAB is recognised by Government, Professional Institutions, Specifiers and the Industry
- Technical Advice and Guidance CAB Technical Consultant and Technical Support Officer, with extensive contacts, provide ‘independent’ advice and comment on regulations, standards and best practice
- Training Seminars Contractual Awareness seminars and CPD familiarisation