Our Webinar programme for the remainder of 2020 can be found below. Webinars will be presented by Geraldine Fleming, Operations Director of Driver Trett.
Next Webinar 2pm, Thursday 22 October – Pitfalls of Contracting – part 2
Issues to be covered in this session include
- Can a subcontractor demand agreement on price before carrying out an instruction to vary the works
- Are oral instructions valid
- Dayworks – can the main contractor’s QS amend the hours written on a sheet after the sheets have been signed
- Can work be omitted from a subcontractor’s contract and given to others
- What does practical completion mean – and how is it amended in subcontracts
To register your attendance please email email@example.com
The dates and topics for future sessions are as follows, taking place at 2pm for around an hour.
5 November – Limitation of Liability
19 November – Adjudication
3 December – Legal Update
Further details of our Autumn programme can be found here
There is no cost for CAB members and invited guests to attend.