Our Economics webinar takes place at 12 noon on Wednesday 25 November. It will offer a valuable insight into the likely economic landscape over the coming months and comes at a timely point in the current National Lockdown & Brexit negotiations.
Our first speaker is Prof Noble Francis, Economics Director of the Construction Products Association (CPA). Noble’s update ‘CPA Economic and Construction Scenarios’ will cover:-
- The Recovery is likely to be ‘V’-shaped or ‘W’-shaped
- Impact of 2nd National Lockdown
- Main Construction Areas of Growth: Housing, Refurb, Infrastructure
- Long-term impact on Industrial and Commercial
- Key Risks: Reliance on Government Stimulus for Growth, Productivity & Brexit
This will be followed by Tom Hall, Economics Director, Barbour ABI & AMA. Tom will present a projects update ‘UK Construction: Covid-19 and beyond’ looking at:-
- Review of construction in 2020
- Current planning environment
- Forecasts for 2021
- Major risks moving forward
Speaker biographies can be found here
There is no cost for CAB members and their guests to attend and there will be ample time for a Q & A session at the end of the presentations.
To register – please reserve your place(s) by emailing email@example.com.
How to join – the meeting link will be circulated nearer the time.