The UK has left the EU and businesses must prepare for the end of recognition of the CE mark in GB for construction products and affix the UKCA marking using a UK-recognised Approved Body.
It is expected that recognition of the CE mark will end in GB by 1 January 2022, with different rules for NI. This webinar will set out:
- Changes in conformity marking of construction products after 31 December 2020
- Rules governing the three marks: CE, UKCA and UK(NI)
- Product standards – hEN and UK designated standards
- EU Notified Bodies, UK Approved Bodies and Technical Assessment Bodies
- Frequently asked questions
- Sources of further information
2 – 2.30pm Construction product marking – regulations and standards Justin Furness, CAB Technical Director
2.30 – 2.40pm Notified Bodies and Approved Bodies Kevin Frewin, Global Head of Construction, BSI Group
2.40 – 3.00pm Q & A and sources of further information
In order that we can tailor the presentations to cover the specific issues of concern to members, we would ask you to submit your questions in advance.
There is no cost for CAB members and their guests to attend and there will be ample time for a further Q & A session at the end of the presentations.
To register – please reserve your place(s) by emailing email@example.com.
How to join – the meeting link will be circulated nearer the time.