Course 3001: Building Regulations Explained – Façade & Fenestration
The Building Regulations are legal requirements that apply to most building work. They are minimum requirements and are supported by a large body of guidance in the form of Approved Documents. Negotiating the legal requirements and guidance can be difficult, especially for the untrained.
This Building Regulations course delivers an overview of the subject and provides invaluable assistance to professionals involved in the building process, including those who already have experience with Building Regulations.
- Learn about legal requirements in England
- Find out about Approved Documents, specific to fenestration applications
- Understand recent changes to the Building Regulations.
- Explore what future changes may look like.
Who should attend
This course will help any professional involved in construction projects and façade / fenestration projects, including those with prior Building Regulations experience.
- Part A – Structure
- Part B – Fire Safety
- Part C – Site Prep, Resistance to Contaminates & Moisture
- Part E – Resistance to Sound
- Part F – Ventilation
- Part K – Protection from Falling, Collision and Impact
- Part L – Conservation of Fuel and Power
- Part M – Access to and use of buildings
- Part O – Overheating
- Part Q – Security in Dwellings
- Part 7 – Materials and Workmanship
The course is presented by a peer organisation BSRIA, kindly delivered by David Bleicher. David joined BSRIA in 2005 and has a background in building services design, with experience of mechanical and electrical design both in the UK and in the USA.
Please note this course is a bespoke course designed for CAB members only, therefore it’s not offered to non-members of CAB. Non-members are welcome to enquire about future membership with CAB.
Upon completion of the course the delegate will be issued a certificate of completion, to use as evidence towards their continued professional development portfolio.
This course provides 6 hours of CPD learning.
For course dates, times and price, please click on the button below:
Please Note: The course is booked via the above button that takes you to the BSRIA automated booking webpage. The course is only offered to CAB member companies, the discounts stated on the page only apply to existing BSRIA members.
If delegates have specific questions following the presentation, please feel free to contact CAB Technical office, or David at BSRIA. Please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org