Membership is open to companies who are committed to the maintenance and development of quality within the industry. Member companies are required to promote and maintain a high standard of workmanship in all aspects of their business.
To apply for Membership please complete and return the following form. For queries please contact the CAB Office on 01453 828851.
Please download 2020 Membership application form.
Our rules, terms & conditions are detailed in the CAB Memorandum & Articles of Association
The following video Why Join CAB? highlights a number of members discussing the benefits of membership and why other companies in the sector should join.
Key Benefits and Achievements
Key benefits to being a member in 2020 include the following and a full list can be found here :
- Membership of a recognised Trade Body CAB is the only Trade Body representing the UK Aluminium in Building supply chain
- Technical advice and guidance
- Member promotion & marketing opportunities
- Regular newsletter ‘Member Focus’ and technical newsletter ‘INSIGHT’
- Training, learning & networking opportunities
- Closed Loop Recycling Initiative
- Market information & economic reports
- Professional recognition & sector representation
- Additional free membership services, such as HR and tax helplines