CAB’s Mission is to
Promote and Protect the use of Aluminium in the UK Commercial and Domestic architectural aluminium industry
CAB’s key corporate objectives are:
- To educate and inform users, specifiers and clients of the features and benefits of aluminium as a sustainable building material
- To promote technical excellence in the use of aluminium in building, including fenestration, façade and building envelope products
- To encourage the development of an increasingly professional and trained workforce within the aluminium in building products sector
- To increase the total organization net membership year on year
- To provide added value for our membership by being an authoritative and cost effective trade association that professionally represents and promotes their market place to Government, the media, regulations and standards agencies, sister trade associations and other relevant bodies.