Course 4001: Powered Pedestrian Doors – Design and understanding for accessibility and safety
CAB are pleased to offer members a specialist training course on Powered Pedestrian Doors, design and understanding for accessibility and safety. CAB have partnered with the ADSA Training Academy, part of the Automatic Door Suppliers Association a fellow peer to peer Trade Association, providing CAB members a bespoke training course.
To enable our members to learn about Powered Pedestrian Doors – Design and understanding for Accessibility and Safety.
Who should attend
- Contracts Managers / Project Managers
- Qs’s / Commercial Managers
- Site Supervisors / Foremen
- Buyers / Procurement staff
- Any person involved with selecting, designing and operationally managing the installation of Automatic Doors and Automatic Door controls as a sub-contract package (on site or from their office).
- Why we use powered doors.
- Where we can use them.
- Legal Requirements.
- Requirements for a building owner and the user.
- Door Automation terminology.
- Understanding the types of powered door system available.
- Selecting the correct door type for a specific application.
- Considering accessibility.
- Considering door operation in the event of an emergency.
- Increasing awareness of appropriate standards and their impact on door design.
- What can go wrong.
- Contracting errors with powered pedestrian doors and some tips to avoid them.
Dates: 22nd June 2022, start 09:30 hrs, half day
Location: ADSA HQ, Tamworth – full address details will be provided upon booking
Price member rate £150.00 +VAT, non-member rate (course not currently offered to non-members)
Upon completion of the course the delegate will be issued a certificate of completion, to use as evidence towards their continued professional development portfolio.
Please be advised this courses requires a minimum of 10 delegates. Should we receive fewer bookings, we reserve the right to amend your booking to the next available date.
Applications to attend the course will be managed by CAB and candidates can apply by completing the enrolment form which can be found below.
Prices including VAT are:
Price member rate £180.00 incl. VAT, non-member rate (course not currently offered to non-members)
Please note, future dates will be provided for any delegates who are unable to attend on the currently advertised dates.
Completed application forms should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org